Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Weekend Warrior

What?!?! It's Christmas already?? I don't friggin' think so. I'm not ready yet. Not even close. 

This past weekend my family stepped into "The Labrynth" of Chinook mall and barely escaped with our lives; I mean money. Crowds like I've never seen. Temperatures above 25C. I felt like I was under David Bowie's "Magic Spell". Trapped forever. Too dramatic? Only a little.

Being that I just tore the only pair of jeans I own, I was forced to go shopping. I'm not one who enjoys lining up to try clothes on. I usually just grab a size and go; but with the crowds of Christmas I didn't want to risk a return trip. 

Have you ever shared a change room with three children? Its a blast! One has the cellphone in hand, the other is whining because he doesn't, and my youngest is trying to open the door while my pants are half-on. I bet I dropped 5 pounds in the change room that day; pure stress. Kids are great for weight loss!

Maybe I should start shopping online.

J.K.


No comments:

Post a Comment