Wednesday, December 3, 2014

DIY CLOSET


In September of 2013 I moved into a great little three bedroom townhouse. I decided to overlook the lack of closet space throughout my new home, as it was the ONLY HOME available. But at some point, an individual may have the desire to hang their jacket, instead of throwing it atop the heap of coats already there. (Definitely not anyone living in my house) So I gathered the essentials to help fix my little problem.

Essentials
1 Screwdriver
1 level
Tape measure
1 PORTIS shoe rack (IKEA 19.99)

1 PORTIS hat rack (IKEA 19.99)

How To Tips
When mounting the hat rack on the wall, try hanging a jacket on one of the hooks to make sure you have enough clearance for a pair of boots to sit on the top shelf of the boot rack. (Don't add more stress to an already stressful situation by having a muddy jacket).


TA-DA!

I am really happy with the result. Adding the baskets to the top of the rack helped to contain all the little accessories that tag along with the changing seasons.


No comments:

Post a Comment