Thursday, November 27, 2014

And so it begins...

Hello You,

Wow! Can I just say how much of a pain in the ass it was to come up with such an amazing name as "Calmingly Chaotic"...but I will gladly, graciously, and humbly accept 100% of the credit.

My name is Jennifer, I'm 26 years old (holy crap), engaged, and the mother to three amazing children; yes I know every parent says that about their kids, blah blah blah, but I never lie...on Sundays. The past 6 years of my life have been somewhat of a roller coaster ride for me and my kids. There have been ups; finally being able to afford the rent on a 3 bedroom apartment for the 4 of us to live, and of course there have been downs. All in all it brought me here: ass planted on a sagging couch cushion (stop jumping on the couch!), ready to blog my sanity away.

I like to keep myself busy doing little bits of anything and everything. My goal is to centre my posts around great and somewhat awful daily experiences, hilarious childhood antics, and whatever craft addiction I've recently developed, or dug out from the bottom of my closet.

J.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment